Shawn
Today I changed my phone number. It's a big deal to me because I've had the same phone number for the past 8 years. I have friends who move all over the place and they know one thing for sure they can always reach me. I changed my number because of my job. I thought your employer should only call you at home in case of an emergency. This is the second phone call I received from them within the past month regarding non-sense. The first call, I called out sick and I received a call to see if I was coming in the next day (silly right). Then last night I received a call asking me about a spare laptop. Couldn't these thing have wait til the next day? Well that's now water under the bridge.

Today is also my first day of seeking new employment. I'm looking for a new job for a number of reasons.

1. I'm bored
2. No Challenge
3. Silly phone calls to my home
4. No annual review or raise
5. No stability or job security
0 Responses