Shawn
Recently I have found myself reading lots of blogs about knitting and it's inspired me to go back to my own blog. I don't only knit, I also crochet, quilt (beginner) and sew. I wish I had named my Blog something else like "She Who Crafts". I think I'm going to check if that name is taken.

I want to discuss my quilt I'm working on. I was reading the Purlsoho forum and came across a quilt someone who works at the store was making. It was beautiful, the colors and the design. So I decided to make one for myself. I started about a month ago and today I finally got around to appliquing the center on some of the pinwheels. I will take pictures tomorrow, because when I remembered to take pictures it was already dark out.

I'm also working on my first pair of Jaywalkers. I'm doing them on circulars. Next I plan on learning how to knit toe-up and short row heels. Wish me luck!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hi, blog hopping here