Shawn
It's been a long time since I posted an update. Still working on the Viveka sweater for my daughter. I'm currently on the second sleeve. I've been everywhere getting ideas on how to block it because it's curling. I don't have carpet so one option is to pin it to my bed but, how will I sleep with a wet sweater drying on my bed. The other option is to pin it to my cardboard cutting board I use for sewing. I don't use it to sew at least it came in handy for something else.

I recently bought a pattern from Purlsoho and it was a waste of money. The pattern cost me $7.50 and it was something I could have figured out myself. I don't know what I was thinking, it was the yarn. I bought Blue Sky Worsted hand dyes 50% Alpaca/50% Merino. This yarn is lovely, it's so lovely I didn't even take a picture I just started knitting until the hat was done. I will post pics later.

I also bought some yarn from Knitpicks and Elann.
0 Responses