Shawn
Hey, two days in a row, I'm doing good!

I'm dreading tomorrow, my apartment is being painted. I live in a 2 bedroom apt. in NYC, it's small but I have accummulated quite a few things. The managment had the nerve to tell me to put everything in the center of the room like the rooms are big. I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow.

On to happier things... I went to 3 LYS today. I bought several 5 skeins of Patons Classic Wool Merino (for felting), 2 skeins of Mauch Chunky (more felting), 2 skeins of Catalina Chunky 100% Baby Alpaca (from my new favorite LYS, Knitty City), 1 skein of Artful yarns Fable, 2 skeins of Filatura Di Crosa Millefili Fine and 1 skein of Rowan Summer Tweed (to make a bag from my new Bag book).



I had to do something to cheer myself up.


I didn't end with the yarn either I bought 25 Bags to Knit by Emma King. I already chose a pattern and bought the yarn. I really like this book.




My favorite (Knitty City) LYS is now selling Noni bag patterns, I think I'm going to get one.
0 Responses