Shawn
I finished my the SNB Cabled Newsboy cap for my daughter. Her's came out better than mine. Mine is too big, I tried frogging it and remove some of the rows but that didn't seem to work. I think I might remove a few more rows.

My job just blocked everyone from checking personal mail and going to any site that has chat or seems like it has chat. That really sucks because I like to check my mail during lunch just to see what's going on. Now I spend my lunch reading the messages from the different knitting yahoo sites I joined.

I'm going to start working on my vest again. I started it about 2 months ago and put it down to start socks and the SNB Cabled Newsboy cap. I love the yarn I bought for the vest, I put it down because I don't like knitting with large needles (I'm using size 13).

I'm back to working on my bag. I was hoping to finish it before the end of the month, I only have 2 days left.
0 Responses