Shawn
WOW! It's been a whole year since I posted. I had a few ups and downs in life, but is seems everything is working itself out. I hope to post more.

I'm still knitting, currently working on the February lady sweater. I got the pattern from Ravelry. I should take a picture of my progress. It's slow going, I had to rip it out and start over because I was making the wrong size and I was missing a stitch. This is my first sweater and I like this pattern.. I'm also still working on Cookie A.'s Twisted Flower. I hope to have that finish by the end of the month. Also, started Through the Loop's mystery sock for Socktober from Ravelry.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Well its about damn time you posted to your blog...lol...lol.....


  2. Bev Love Says:

    Welcome back girlfriend. Glad to hear from you. If it don't kill ya' it makes you stronger. Hugs,
    Bev