Shawn
Happy New Year!!!!

2009 is here and I'm so excited. I've learned so many things about myself last year. I started a new job last year in an industry I've never worked in before.

One thing I plan to change in 2009 is not to start too many projects. I will only have 2 or 3 projects going at one time. I have so many UFO.

I finally finished Twisted Flower by Cookie A.




One sock is bigger than the other. As I was finishing the second sock I realize that the foot is too large for me so I went down a needle size. I would definitely make this again.

That's it for now. I'll be back with more projects and finished items soon.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Your socks are lovely! It's good to see you blogging again!


  2. Bev Love Says:

    Well done. I still have that pattern in my queue. Since I started all of these shawls my sock knitting has gone to the wayside. I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger Award. The details are on my blog.

    Bev aka paletpc