Shawn
I'm on a hat making kick. I cut off all my hair, I'm sporting a teeny afro. I plan to keep it this way for a while because it's so convenient. Although I need to get a shape-up from the barber.

The first hat I made was a Truffle, using Frog Tree Alpaca yarn. I winded-up giving it to my sister. She saw it and fell in love, she pointed out that it was perfect for her large head. The yarn is so soft I plan on getting more. I hope to get a picture of this hat soon. I'm currently working on Koolhaas. I'm using Mission Falls 1824. I like the pattern. it was easy to memorize and I get to work on cabling without using a needle. I plan to use up most of my wool yarn making different hats.

I'm still working on Rusted Root. Finally working on the sleeves. I chose to work on the sleeves and then continue to work on the body.

I really hate posting without pictures, but by the time I get home from work the sun is gone. I hate taking pictures using the flash or camera settings, I find it takes away from the actual color.
1 Response
  1. DeltaPurl Says:

    I am on hat kick too for some reason