Shawn
This has been a very busy week for me. I had so much to do at work on Monday and Tuesday that I couldn't even knit (not even during lunch). Wednesday I reported for Jury Duty and was picked for a civil case that same morning. The trial starts on Monday, I'm hoping they will come to some type of agreement and the trial will end before Thanksgiving week.

This morning I lost the socks I was knitting on the train. This lady decided she was going to squeeze herself in the seat, so I had to put my knitting away. I think I dropped it when I pulled out a magazine and I never realized it. I wonder if the MTA has a lost and found. I feel like I'm mourning the loss of something near and dear to my heart. I was just starting to enjoy making these socks. It's going to take me a few days to get back into the swing of knitting. That's why I hate losing things.
0 Responses