Shawn
These are a few of the items I'm currently working on.

This is the Garn Studio Neckwarmer. I'm using Drops Alapaca, which I don't think I will use again because it sheds. I hate yarn that sheds, I love the fact that the Alapaca is very soft.


This is my Log Cabin Blanket folded. I get bored with this quickly so I try to do at least one color a week.


This is Fetching. I got the pattern from here. I used the same yarn suggested in the pattern in Black. I like making these because it took me 2 hrs. to knit one hand. I will definitely make more of these.


This is a hat pattern I got from here it's called Shedir. This is the most difficult hat I have ever made. I used the same yarn as the pattern suggested (Rowan Calmer in Brown)



This is my Swallowtail Shawl. The pattern is from Interweave Knits Fall 2006 issue. I'm using Jo Sharp Alpaca Silk Georgette. Like the Alapaca it's also very soft but, it doesn't shed.
0 Responses