Shawn
I haven't been able to post in a while because I'm on Jury Duty. By the time I get home I'm exhausted for the back and forth in the Courtroom. I now understand why people who have served as a Juror try to avoid it at all cost. It is so draining. The good thing about it is I get to do a lot of knitting.

I've finished my neckwarmer but, I haven't had a chance to post pictures. I still need to make a flower pins for it. I also finished the Fetching fingerless gloves, I'll be making more of these. I want to learn to make gloves with half fingers. I'm almost finished with my Shedir hat. I'm at the point of decreasing. I started a new pair of Jaywalkers using Lorna's Laces self striping made for Purlsoho.

I borrow most of the knitting books from the Library and make copies of the patterns I want to make. I do this because my funds are limited and purchasing some of these books can be expensive. I usually purchase them when I can afford it. I just got Wrap Style and will definitely puchase this book. I like all the patterns.
0 Responses